BOCO HOUSE COREN TRIPLE PACK 2021
See all reviews
Review this product
Three 75cl bottles of our debut wine, Boco by House Coren; a high-quality Charmat method sparkling wine made in West Sussex using top-quality grapes from England.
- Appearance: An iridescent kaleidoscope of pale, white peach. Clear with ultra-fine bubbles.
- Nose: Ripe pear and stone fruit with crisp citrus.
- Taste: Peaches, ripe pears, a hint of raspberry and a long, clean, citrus, and green apple finish.
- Blend: 42% Reichenstiener, 29% Chardonnay, 29% Pinot Noir
- Pairings: Fabulous with most dishes but especially good with shellfish, charcuterie, canapes and pizza. Also complex enough to hold its own as an aperitif.
What is Charmat?
Our expert winemakers have used the Charmat method to create this elegant wine, including a secondary fermentation process in the tank to give it its signature sparkling effervescence. The result is a wine that is crisp and dry with a clean and lingering finish that will leave you wanting more.
Our adventurous approach means that by fermenting in tank rather than bottle, the wine can be released earlier, so it is bursting with fruit-driven flavours yet still showcases the crispness of grapes grown in England.
Boco [bo-co] (determiner)
Old West Sussex dialect meaning ‘lots of’/‘much.’ Derived from French, ‘beaucoup’.
This is wine is all about living life to its fullest and a toast to adventure. Boco!
Sign up to be the first to discover our emerging wine portfolio and news about exciting events at our vineyard